All around the world , people are looking for just one thing. A nine letter word. No , money is just five letters.
Everybody is in pursuit of Happiness . We all want to be Happy . And yet , if i ask any one what does happiness mean ? No one comes up with a fixed framework of their needs. We all want to be happy and yet are unable to tell what happiness exactly is!
No , this does not mean we need to immediately go looking for a dictionary and learn the definition.
This only means that happiness can never be exclusively defined. And that is only because Happiness is not an object. Its search is not like the ” heerey kahn hai? ” from our dear old bollywood flicks. It is not material. Money won’t buy it. Although it would buy loads of other things that makes us happy 😛
Happiness is a pure emotion that can be felt at any moment in our life. Any second. Anything that relaxes us , pleases us, calms us down , is joyful , is shared makes us happy .
The moment we feel blessed , we are happy 🙂
well then you may ask , what is the whole point of this post? 😛
Actually , a ride to my grandparent’s home , just like when i was a little 4 year old, triggered this gyan in me 😛 .
All time we are running , frantically looking for something that is infact felt in our day to day routines.
Here are certain moments that cheer me up and delight me. Make me happy . I am absolutely sure , that i am not alone in these.
so while we still have teeth , lets take time out and cherish these moments and obviously , put our happy on 😀
- A cold fresh water bath on a typical “dilli wali garmi ” hot and humid day. WOW.
- Laughing with your friends , on something silly . Laughing uncontrollably , for apparently no reason. Till your stomach hurts and eyes cry ! 😉
- The ride back HOME , from anywhere. Whether its after years, months or just 8 hours of office. The degree of happiness is always the same …
- When you see random people helping other random strangers. Knowing that humanity actually exists , every time brings up a smile on face . The confidence that some day sometime some Bajrangi Bhaijan will appear for me too is contenting.
- An already warm blanket on a chilly cold December day. Nothing is more comforting and heavenly…
- Clearing misunderstandings. A slight confusion can create a ruckus in your life. The attached drama with it only brings irritation and pain . The way your life eases out after clearing such doubts is nothing less than a blessing.
- Recognition for you work. Whether its a simple praise or a decent appraisal , it works both ways 😛 . Deny all you want , but you are truly happy when you make yourself proud and everybody agrees to it as well !
- Watching re runs of your favourite show. For me its F.R.I.E.N.D.S , any day!!! And any time.
- Lazying around all day. Once a while , it relaxes you to know that the world will be functional even if you just sleep. Ahhh..so soothing it is 😉 .
- The aroma of tasty food. NOTHING MORE TO SAY
- Dressing up. A simple tee and jeans works best for me. But occasionally a pretty dress and little make up is even bester ! 😛 😛 ( i don’t know what’s better than best ,you see 😛 )
- No Exams . HAAHA HAA ( read in the devil’s voice please 😀 )
And lastly , because this all started with grandparents , the best feeling in the world is when your parents are scolding you and they protect you like
LOL..nothing beats this satisfaction actually 😛 😉
Have a happy life you guys 🙂